"It is never too late to be what you might have been."
- George Eliot
CORNERSTONE PERFORMANCE GROUP PROVIDES COMPREHENSIVE CAREER TRANSITION SERVICES for professionals and executives that have either lost their job or are considering voluntarily leaving their current employer to pursue a better opportunity. Cornerstone enjoys a strong partnership with a national premier outplacement firm that features an end-to-end career transition e-learning technology called the Career Management System (CMS link). Cornerstone leverages this robust system to help individual clients navigate the challenging job search process.Read more
All services/programs can be customized to contain various combinations of both one-on-one coaching and the comprehensive Career Management e-Learning System, spanning from 1-month to 1-year in duration depending your level, need and budget and can be customized. For example, if you are just in need of a simple Market Readiness Service you can select a 4-hour program which includes a DISC Behavior Style Assessment, Resume Critique, LinkedIn Profile Review and Networking/Interview Coaching and the Career Management System (CMS) for one month.
CAREER TRANSITION SERVICE OFFERINGS:
In partnership with nationally acclaimed Careerminds®, a leading edge virtual/cloud based career transition service provider, Cornerstone Performance Group helps professionals and executives in transition identify their career path and secure employment opportunities quickly, efficiently and affordably. Read more
Cornerstone combines advanced high-tech, high-touch services driven by personal consulting, interactive social e-learning programs and industry-leading job search, research and networking tools.
PROGRAM OUTCOMES INCLUDE:
Situation analysis, DiSC behavioral assessment, competency assessment, written career plan, branded resume development, personal branding strategy, social media optimization, market research, networking and interviewing instruction, salary negotiation strategy, assimilation planning, self-employment and/or retirement consulting, professional referrals.Read more
Through active utilization of Cornerstone's vast resources, unemployment periods are consistently reduced by weeks and even months compared to those that choose to confront the job market alone. That means compensation dollars are going into your pocket faster and you easily recoup and surpass your career transition investment dollars.
If you are personally facing career transition give us a call and let's discuss how we can help you move forward more effectively.
If you represent a corporation and are interested in B2B outplacement services, Cornerstone is an official sales and delivery representative of Careerminds which can help you plan, implement and manage the entire downsizing and outplacement service offerings process. Scroll to bottom of page to view corporate outplacement overview video.Read more
Our programs are tailored to the professional level of the client and are very affordably priced. Due to our efficient process and robust technology, your investment can be as little as 1/3 to 1/2 of the cost as the standard market rate.
CAREER TRANSITION MODELS and SERVICES MATRIX:
Click here to VIEW JOB SEARCH FOCUS QUADRANT MODEL
Click here to VIEW 5 PILLARS CAREER TRANSITION MODEL
Click here to VIEW SERVICES MATRIX
Click here to CAREER TRANSITION / MOBILITY SERVICE OUTCOMES
Partner with Rex Rolf, a highly experienced executive and career coach. You will work closely and interact directly with Rex throughout the program duration. Read more
Whether your goal is to obtain a similar position, an entirely new position, a promotion, become an entrepreneur or a professional consultant; Cornerstone's team approach provides the advantage you need to develop your personal brand, learn and apply the transition process, and successfully move forward.
- A DiSC® PERSONALITY ASSESSMENT profile which helps you to identify your capabilities, strengths and behaviors; and serves as a valuable input to building your brand, your resume and identifying where you best fit.
- 21 LESSONS that cover the transition process from end-to-end including emotional transition of losing your position, the anxiety and excitement of preparing for your next career, and straight through selecting and securing your next opportunity. Other topics include resume writing, networking, personal branding, social media, interviewing and compensation negotiation.
- 26 WEEKLY LIVE, AND PRE-RECORDED VIEW-ON-DEMAND WEBINARS that expand the online Lessons' content and allow participants to interact with other participants and career consultants.
- PROFESSIONAL RESUME WRITING SERVICE to help you developed and format a strong branded resume
- INTEGRATED RESUME DISTRIBUTION SERVICE that will systematically distribute your resume to the top 85 Job Boards
- LINKEDIN PROFILE OPTIMIZATION SERVICE that will help you develop and promote a highly effective branded profile on LinkedIn
- SOCIAL COMMUNITIES where you can learn and network with other participants in the program.
- DISCUSSION FORUMS where you can post questions for other career consultants and participants to respond.
- BLOGS where participants and career consultants can share information.
- SECURE OFFICE TOOLS AND RESOURCES such as email, calendar, job management dashboard, campaign tracking tools, document templates and campaign planning documents.
- JOB SEARCH AND MARKET RESEARCH THROUGH CareerConnect® including aggregation of major job boards, a database of over 2,500 recruiters, and research tools that identifies potential jobs before they are posted (advanced data mining to find hidden jobs)
- A DIRECT CONNECTION BETWEEN TARGET COMPANIES AND LinkedIn® to aid in active networking activities
- PROFESSIONAL REFERRALS as appropriate in the fields of general business, recruiting, personal finance, retirement, starting or buying a business, franchising, consulting or non-profit work.
NEW EMPLOYER ASSIMILATION/INTEGRATION COACHING AND GUIDANCE:
The first 30, 90, and 180 days with a new employer are critical to your success. Helping you to effectively meld as soon as possible with a new company culture, a new boss's management style, a new team of coworkers, new workplace norms, and new structures to navigate can mean success or failure in your new job. Research suggests that 70% of unsuccessful job assignments can be traced back to negative circumstances that could have been averted through a thorough and properly orchestrated assimilation process. Cornerstone works to help you assimilate/integrate better, faster and with less stress. We provide a proven coaching model that rewards you for all the of hard work it took to secure the new position with a process that helps insure that you thrive in your new position.
The Assimilation Coaching Process and supporting tools addresses:Read more
- Making the Mental Break from the Old Job to the New Opportunity
- Creating Development Plan to Learn and Excel within the New Role
- Understanding the Business and Related Objectives
- Assessing and Maximizing Your Level of Commitment to the New Role
- Identifying What Are You Well Equipped For and What Your Barriers to Success Are
- Negotiating Success Within Your New Role
- Laying the Groundwork for Effective 360 Degree Relationships
- Match an Integration and Performance Strategy to the New Position
- Secure Early Wins for Maximizing Morale and Job Satisfaction
- Achieve Organizational and Team Alignment
- Tracking Your Progress
- Making Mid-course Corrections
- Ultimately Owning Your Role and Securing a Place in the Company
- Positioning Yourself to Becoming a Strategically Imperative Employee
- Staying Vigilant and Proactive Overtime in Maintaining Internal Career Mobility Options
CAREER TRANSITION SERVICE TESTIMONIAL:
CAREERMINDS BLENDED HIGH TOUCH / HIGH TECH PROCESS: