"The true measure of the value of any business leader and manager is performance."
- Brian Tracy
Maximizing effective coaching to achieve high performance is as much about professionally connecting with the coaching client and understanding his or her goals, abilities, personal characteristics and passions as it is about initiating a formal process and giving sound advice. (Click to view Cornerstone Leadership Development Model) To connect and properly assess performance assets and liabilities, an effective coach must be able to ask good questions, understand the essence and substance of the client, as well as completely identify the performance objectives and desired outcomes of the role he or she is to assume.Read more
Early in your program we will initiate an effective assessment process starting with clarifying your situation, goals and timeline. We will further identify your behavior characteristics that impact achievement of key performance outcomes. Additionally we will assess your competencies, strengths, weaknesses, skills, career interests and goals that are foundational to your success. Based on the assessments and private discussions, we will put together a development plan that addresses you specific needs and goals required to achieve optimum success. We will then engage in a one-on-one coaching and validation process to help you actualize the goals that you desire.
If you are new to a company or department, we can address how to best assimilate and thrive in these new areas. We can help you align with the company culture, understand the management style of your direct boss and understand the dynamics of the team you will interact with. When you understanding each other's works styles, communication styles, needs, stress behaviors, pet peeves and interests you can better maximize your performance and relationally integrate into the new role and organization.
Whether you are corporately sponsored or choose to invest in your own development, Leadership and Performance Coaching can be the important vehicle and catalyst you need to achieve your full career potential. Cornerstone is outcome driven and we will help you get results.
Developmental programs are available in 6, 9 and 12 month duration increments.
Click here to learn more about the process: READ MORE
- Meet with coaching client and any corporate sponsor(s) to identify desired outcomes, working guidelines and mutual expectations***
- Gather new or acquire existing 360 degree feedback and/or self assessment data when applicable***
- Perform self assessments when self sponsored in lieu of corporate 360 degree tools
- Review competencies required of the desired role and compare them to those of client
- Identify performance expectations of the role as both coachee and management sees it
- Identify performance, skills and/or behavior assets and gaps as they relate to the desired role
- Acquire overall culture, team and/or supervisor style data (as available)
- Design a developmental action plan complete with performance expectations and milestones
- Coach to the plan
- Initiate periodic mid-program feedback sessions to coaching client and sponsor and identify future focus areas and expectations
- Reassess current performance as it relates to desired outcomes
- Provide final feedback and report complete with future recommendations
- Monitor performance and job satisfaction
- Celebrate goal attainment
- Click to view Cornerstone Leadership Development Model
***Corporate sponsored program steps
Our programs are tailored to the professional level of the client and are very affordably priced. Due to our efficient process and robust technology, your investment can be as little as 1/3 to 1/2 of the cost as the standard market rate. If Performance Enhancement is a need or goal you have identified, give us call and let's discuss your thoughts, aspirations and possible solutions.